Medical translation is probably one of the most complicated and responsible branches of written translation work. In addition to a knowledge of the medical terminology specific to the particular branch of medicine, the translator must understand the niceties of the various investigative procedures, know the requirements for filling in various forms and be familiar with professional abbreviations.
At our translation agency we approach medical translation work with the utmost care: all translations undergo an obligatory reading by a medical specialist, and this is included in the cost.
You can order:
- translation of an entire patient record
- translation of a case history extract
- translation of medical questionnaires
- translation of test results
- translation of medical abstracts
- translation of medical articles
- translation of medical investigations
One of our specialisations is the translation of documentation for medical equipment. We are proud to say that our specialists have carried out dozens of translations of technical documentation for various types of medical equipment.
We also have wide experience of translating scientific research and specialist articles.